I want to be with her again...

divorceman45

Two years have passed and I’m still in love with my ex-wife. We’re divorced and two of our three kids are with her. We decided to separate ways when we thought we’re still young and immature to be tied in marriage. We often see each other, no bitterness involve. Sometimes, I go to her place to visit our kids, and vice versa. But yeah, I’m still into her. I want her back. I was the one who took the action for divorce so it’s me who should win her back - again… My friends suggested moves they saw in marriage tours, like asking my ex-wife for a date, court her and if things go well after, propose to her again. Would that be a good idea? What should I do?

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Patricia

Yeah, you could do that. You could start courting her again but you first need to address the problems you had in the past so that they don’t lead to an eventual breakup again. You need to talk with her and write down the things that you didn’t do so well in your marriage. And then ask yourself how will you change that. If you can’t, then there’s no point in getting back together because you’ll just end breaking up again and that’s a certainty.