How to make a guy fall in love with you!

Rachael

Hey!

So I’m sure that some of you might wanna know this, and that is how to make a guy fall in love with you! – Yes, there isn’t any “magic potion” out there I’m afraid for any of you girls wanting to make a hulk like Channing Tatum be your dream valentine, but here are some of my tips that might be useful

1)    Wear nice clothes – now this is an important one, your first impression is THE ONE that any guy would remember you for, be it a clumsy bump into each other at the department store or maybe a meeting at a café, who knows! Make sure to be your best, and shine!

2)    Talk to him – now this one might be obvious, but not for some of you who might be a bit shy, and that’s not a problem! Talking to your crush, or someone you like is one of the easiest ways to get things going, assuming he is interested in you, or maybe he’s single and you want to find out, make an excuse to say hi to him, or brighten up his morning

3)    Share his interests – now this one might be a bit hard if you don’t fully know what your crush is into, but, with a little bit of talking you could always fine out. Say the guy sitting across from you in Class is into baseball, why not attend one of his practises or a match? He will surely notice you, and hey! Maybe you will become a fan too