How to make someone fall in love with you?

Andrew

Hi

I always thought that by being yourself, is the best way of meeting someone. I think each and every one of us are bound to meet our partner and someone we love and care for just as much as they love and care for us.

I’m not really too experienced with dating myself, but I hope that someone here could help out, I’ve been trying to find that special someone and I know that they are out there. Maybe the girl in my class who somehow keeps impressing me with her maths skills!

Would love to hear your stories and tips

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Rachael
    Be yourself! and relax :)

I met my current boyfriend by chance, and I've been rejected PLENTY of times in college, just keep your head up, and live life to your best. Good Luck with your maths girl :P - maybe you and her can do some extra homework after class?
  • Ted

Don’t force it. Just because you might like/love someone doesn’t mean they feel the same way. Try to get to know them, work on projects together and see how they stand. Be ready if she is just not into you – that can happen. 

• Patricia

You can’t make someone fall in love with you. The more you try the more you’ll fail. Just be yourself and the right person will love you for who you are. If you try being someone you’re not for a while, just so you can make someone fall in love with you, sooner or later, your true self will come out and then everything will be over.