Could the first guy you date be the one?

princess10

I’m currently dating a guy for the past 3 months and we’re having lots of fun and feeling great in each other’s company. I just wonder if he’s the one for me? He’s the first person I went on a date with and maybe this is just lack of experience or something else but still…

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Alice

He could be the one. I had a colleague in school that dated 1 guy her whole life and they are now married and doing great! So these great stories do exist and I guess only time will tell if yours is such a story.

• Fiona

From what you’re saying, I assume you are young, in your 20’s? Anyway, it can happen, although it’s always a good idea to have a few different dates just to see different men and realize what you actually want in a man. This is just my opinion.

• princess10

I’m 19. I know I’m very young and I’m not planning on marrying this guy (even if he is the one) too soon. It’s just that I feel great around him. He’s 5 years older than me. I realize this can be a phase or something or it could be the real deal.

• Alice

Since your just 19 enjoy this and yes, do not marry anyone at this age! Take your time and wait for it because if this guy (or anyone else) is the one, he will be there to marry him in some years from now. I wouldn’t get marry anywhere under 28 or even more. Marriage can sometimes mess things up, especially when you are very young. Good luck!