How do you heal a broken heart?

healmyheart87
edited August 15 in Break Ups & Getting Back
I broke up with my girlfriend last month yet it feels like it was just yesterday. My friends and family were always there by my side after that painful break up. They never failed to make me feel important and worth loving for. They made me realize that they are just always there loving me for who I am and I am beyond blessed for that alone. But I still can’t figure out what it is that my heart is truly looking for. Don’t get me wrong. I am glad they are there for me--- my family and true friends. But it feels like there is still something missing in me. I think I have lost myself too the moment she chose to leave me.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Patricia
    Any breakup is hard and it will take some time to get over it but you will eventually be able to move on. It's important now to search deep and see what you truly need in a woman and a relationship. You should try to learn from what happened and see it as a learning experience. Attaching bad feelings to this will not help you but if you are thankful for what happened and ask yourself what can be learned from this you will discover interesting things. 
  • healmyheart87
    hey @Patricia thanks for dropping by! Thanks for you insight, it's kind of a great help for me. Gonna do as what I was told to.