A bf or sugar daddy?-- I dunno what I am.

bfdad40
Three months of being together and yet I still don’t know what is my stand in my girlfriend’s life. She won’t like it if I give her a phone call. She gets mad whenever I hold her hands in public. She forbids me to be sweet to her. She doesn’t want her friends and family to know about us. She will be cold toward me whenever I won’t give what she asks. I don’t know if I am her boyfriend or just a sugar daddy. I’m too young for the latter anyway, but I guess I am. I realized it’s time for me to find someone who is capable of loving me for who I am. I have been stupid for three months now and it’s enough.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Patricia
    Unfortunately, from what you are saying, it seems like you are a sugar daddy. If she is happy just when she gets things from you then... you know what that means. You either end this relationship or she needs to change up her way of doing things. Either way, changes must be made. 
  • bfdad40
    Hi @patricia! Thank you for spending time in helping me with this matter. I have decided to end things with her because from the very start, it was very clear that she doesn't love me. She just used me so there'e no point in making her change her way of doings. Thanks, anyway!