What wouldn’t you do for love?

Nathan

This whole discussion is hypothetical. I’m just curios what would you not be willing to do in the name of love? I, personally, would never be able to kill or even hurt someone because of love. If it gets to that, maybe the other person is not deserving of my love. What do you guys and gals think? 

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Tom

I would never kill or hurt someone in the name of love. I would also not like it is she would ask me to choose between my friends or my family and her. I couldn’t choose because my family and closest friends are very important to me. Some things/people are just too important. I would also have a hard time having to choose between a passion of mine and her. For example, if she asks me to quit repairing motorcycles, I couldn’t do it. I just love doing this.

• Merry

I would never kill or hurt someone in the name of love. I would also not like it is he would ask me to choose between my friends or my family and her. I couldn’t choose because my family and closest friends are very important to me. Some things/people are just too important. I would also have a hard time having to choose between a passion of mine and he. For example, if he ask me to quit watching TV, I couldn’t do it. I just love doing this.