A foreign woman is confusing me to death.

george13
I have been dating a foreign woman for quite sometime now. Dating her is less drama. She’s very open minded; that’s what I like about her. She always goes with the flow. It’s a good thing, right? Our relationship is more mature. I don’t have to deal with immaturity. However, the only thing that made me confused is whether she loves me for real or she’s just playing around. Everything I do seems so fine with her. One time I told her I’ll be out with my friends with some chick. I thought she was going to stop me but she didn’t. She even wants me to spend more time with my friends. Does she trust me that much or is doing something behind my back?

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Patricia

She might trust you. Lots of women do this. And just think about what would happen if she didn’t let you meet your friends. How would you feel then? I think you should appreciate that she is this way and go with it. You will eventually figure out if she cares a lot but also trusts you or if she doesn’t really care. I think she just trusts you and wants you to be happy. And if meeting your friends makes you happy then why shouldn’t she be ok with it?