Will a foreign bride be worth all the struggles?

dave89
I have been divorced for quite sometime now and life has gotten lonely. I tried dating but women from USA are not interested to take an old man like me so I opt to foreign brides. I signed up to an online dating site in hopes of finding someone interested of having me as her husband. However, as I was browsing through the site, I thought of the struggles of having a foreign bride -- language barrier, distance and application for green card. Having to think of it, it already makes me tired. I’m wondering if it will all be worth it. What do you think?

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Patricia
    A foreign woman might seem appealing to you (and others) but there are plenty or reason why this is actually a hard thing to do. Like you mentioned, there's the language barrier, the distance between the two of you, the application for a green card, the unknown, etc. It might sound glamorous on paper but it might turn out to be quite the opposite. That said, you can try your luck but I would go with someone who has done this before so the risks are minimized. Also, don't give up on dating in your city and country - there are always women your age that would love to date you.