Broke up with my ex two months ago, now I want her back

askingexbf

So I met my ex girlfriend from one of my classes at my university and we dated for about ten months before I ended things with her. Towards the end of our relationship, we begun arguing over the smallest details and I kept a lot of emotions bottled up, which led to my resentment towards her growing.

Now several weeks down the line, I miss her terribly and have started seeing the error of my ways. To win her back, I started by changing certain things she disliked about my personality, such as my tendency to become passive aggressive whenever we would have one of our stupid arguments. However, I found out from a mutual friend that she is now dating a foreign student whom she met at one of those foreign socials. Now I’m wondering on whether I should continue pursuing her or meet someone else instead? Please help.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Jack

Bottling up emotions is one of the worst things you can do. It’s so much better to try and calm down and have a chat about the things that are bothering you right when that happens. Again, try to calm down and don’t just do this when you’re angry. You ultimately want these problems to get solves not to fight with someone so becoming calm first is essential. You can try to get back with her again and show her you’ve changed but even if you try getting a new date you should change your ways otherwise risk repeating this all over again.